Square, a mobile card payment service has released a new update to its Square Wallet App that works on all iOS powered devices.
With the Square Wallet App, users can easily pay their local business bill through the mobile, apart from it, users can send or transfer gifts to their much-loved friends and find out new places for shopping and having dine.
Sending Gift cards feature is released by the company in its December update and it has even integrated the feature with Apple’s Passbook Payment feature. With this update App, customer can easily handle the entire gift sending process, but it is to be noted that gifts can be transferred only among the US residents.
Highlights of Square Wallet App:
- Allows you to make payments through phone
- Setup the “ hands-free checkout “ feature to search you favourite spots
- Gain rewards or bonuses by using the automated digital punch cards
- View payment receipts instantly and see all previously made payments
- Find out new places to dine and shop
- Send digital gift cards to local businesses within the country
Users are suggested to go through the new tutorial that can be found once you launch the App and they can find a new way that helps out users in sending a square gift card within 60 seconds.
Navigate through the lifestyle category at iTunes App store in-order to find the App or click the link placed below to download it directly.