Talkbits, a startup that offers social voice streaming service for all its users has today launched a App that supports Android and iOS devices within UK and US.
With this latest App, users can share public voice messages, listen what other Talkbits users say and share information about interesting evens, exchange private voice messages and even take part in the group chats.
The users of Talkbits can sign to the App using their Facebook, Twitter login details or personal email id. The App provides different channels for open stream like “Hello World”, gives location based results and shares information about latest events.
Users can find a changing map of audio messages to fit the area that users plan to explore, the App is of great help for the users planning for a personal trip.
Salient features of Talkbits App:
- Users can create voice messages and public audio streams
- Take part in voice conversations similar to walkie-talkie style
- Forward public voice records through geotagged channels
- Users can initiate private chats and group chats
- Saves conversation history of the voice messages for future reference
- App integrates entire Facebook contacts and makes it easy to chat with Facebook friends
- It works over EDGE, 3G, 4G and even Wi-Fi
- Users can perform any action on the App for free
Get the App from iTunes App store to install it on iOS devices and open Google play store to download the Android version.
Free iOS download:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talkbits/id580829789?mt=8.
Free Android download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.talkbits.