The brilliant calendar app Tempo has recently been revamped to version 1.2. The update brings handful of new features and improvements that should delight dedicated Tempo users.
First up, the update brings a new People Insights feature. This feature is exclusively designed to provide you a total picture of those that you are meeting with, it now shows you information such as mutual LinkedIn connections, Tempo contacts, and Facebook buddies. But this People Insights feature is in beta testing.
Moreover, there are new Morning/Smart alerts, which lets you perform multiple tasks without even having to open the app. Firstly, Morning Alerts checkup the day ahead and alert you to wish your loved ones a happy birthday. Secondly, Smart alerts brings you the facility to auto-dial a conference call and even check out your flight status.
Furthermore, the app also includes the following features:
- Ability to connect Twitter to view the latest tweets from people in meetings and/or network.
- You can now remove suggested Contacts as well as Locations that are not appropriate.
- You can customize your default Alert Times with even more options.
- Now the app will auto-complete Locations based on the recent and Google Places.
- You can set a permanent timezone through Settings.
- Ability to schedule a follow-up meeting directly from an event.
- Review relevent emails from your Hotmail and Outlook sent items.
- In the Month view, you can now view how busy each day is and the gridlines are again back.
- You can now seamlessly view estimated drive time in the event summary.
- Ability to read more news in the Company cards.
The latest version of Tempo Smart Calendar app for iOS is downloadable via the following link. The app is compatible with devices that run on iOS version 7.0 or above.
Tempo Smart Calendar download link for iOS (free)