Twitter client, Twitterrific 5 has just been updated to version 5.5.3, which brings a slew of new features and significant bug fixes.
The folks behind the app have explained that they have added a bunch of enhancements, together with a load of bug fixes in the latest version of the app.
The revamped version brings a new layout for user profiles, an enhanced pull-to-refresh animation (which displays a bird hatch and fly while the feed loads), and several other minor improvements:
- Ability to view profile banners by just hitting on them.
- Swipe up over an image in the image viewer to kick out.
- And several other performance upgrades throughout the app.
In addition to the aforementioned improvements, the update also brings the following notable bug fixes:
- Rectified an issue that avoided users from being displayed in others search.
- Rectified a problem where the pull-to-refresh functionality control would disappear.
- You can now access VoiceOver timeline even if you pin the sidebar open on iPad.
- You no longer require a reauthorization after refreshing in the background when locked.
- Scrolling through your past DMs and mentions now perfectly marks them as read.
- All your deleted tweets will not reappear after you refresh.
- Fixed bugs for several crash on launch issues.
You can download the Twitterrific 5 app for 50% off its normal price, available only for a limited time. This is the perfect time to download the app if you are planning to!
iOS users can download the latest version of Twitterrific 5 from the link given below. The app works with devices running on iOS version 7.0 or above.
Twitterrific 5 download link for iOS ($2.99)