Twitterrific, the acclaimed Twitter client developed by The Iconfactory, has received a significant update on iOS. Version 5.6.1 of the app includes a bunch of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Last month, Twitterrific has been overhauled, which brought the ability to stream timelines over WiFi network. Now the latest release adds support for WiFi-based streaming for searches as well as conversation views. Moreover, it enhances the streaming label so that will not overlap with timeline.
Streaming content over WiFi has been available on Tweetbot for a long time. Another feature that has long been available on Tweetbot has also landed on Twitterrific platform: navigation tab customization functionality.
Now users will be able to press and hold the app’s navigation tabs by itself from the home timeline to select which timelines to show: favorites, mentions, your messages, any list from your mix, or any saved searches.
Moreover, the update brings the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Overhauled new tweet counter; persistent and smaller footprint.
- Enhanced app performance when returning from the background.
- Upgraded the app launch time for users with several accounts.
- Now VO doesn’t interfere reading tweets on the arrival of new ones.
- Resolved several crashing issues.
- Rectified broken link to Iconfactory apps on the About screen.
iOS users can download the updated version of Twitterrific app directly from the link provided below. The app is compatible with devices running on iOS version 7.0 or above.
Twitterrific download link for iOS (grab the update for free or pay $0.99 if downloading the app for the first time)