One of the acclaimed instant messaging service on iOS, Verbs IM has received a notable update with an overhauled design for iOS 7 alongside a plethora of new features and bug fixes.
The major addition in the revamped version of the app is the ability to sync your chat messages across your devices through iCloud. This feature works just like the iMessage’s syncing functionality, where every message that you receive will automatically display on all of your devices regardless on which device the app is currently running.
Moreover, the update brings the following new features:
- Redesigned for iOS 7.
- Rewritten the server side code.
- Added support for Jabber protocol.
- Included OAuth support for GTalk.
- You will now encounter new conversation view.
- Ability to use Dropbox to share content in chat.
- Support for real-time syncing of your conversations across devices.
- You can now sync chat, file sharing as well as read later accounts via iCloud.
- Added support for Pocket service.
- Added support for Safari’s Reading Lists.
- Features sent bubble color changes if messages are delivered.
- The app notifies you when a friend appears online.
- Option to mute buddies.
- Added new notification sounds.
- Support for HTML hyperlinks in messages.
- You can now use different shapes to indicate friend status.
- Support for creating Lists (Groups)
- Support for in-app notifications.
- Several bug fixes.
iOS users can download the latest version of Verbs IM directly from the link given below. The app is compatible with devices that run on iOS version 5.0 or above.
Verbs IM download link for iOS (grab the update for free or pay $2.99 if downloading the app for the first time)