Now people can view the news in different ways wit the help of latest App launched for iPad users by the WKYC. The App has come up with more visual effects and depicts the HD videos of newscasts and a popular interactive radar.
The App offers robust weather, news, sports information, social interface and other video content. It even offers live HD streaming of videos associated with station’s newscasts.
Various features added to the WKYC’s iPad App includes:
- Interactive radar, hourly forecast and weekend forecasts
- Interactive weather maps
- Integrated social networks such as Facebook, twitter and email
- Displays video-centric content
- Large photo sharing and video galleries
- Users can select to subscribe for breaking news, weather or any other general news letters.
- Provides school closing information about the user’s favourite schools.
Brooke Spectorsky, the president and general manager of the WKYC, has stated that at present consumer are willing to access our content and other newscasts whenever they wish to view and this latest App is a perfect match to meet the present multi-screen viewing trend.
The App is supportive to all types of ipad that includes iPad Mini devices and operating systems supported by the App are ios 4.x, 5.x and 6.x. The brand new iPad App of WKYC can be downloaded for free from the link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wkyc-for-ipad/id567257374?mt=8.