YouTube Capture, a handy video camera app from Google, has been updated to version 2.0 on iOS. The latest version brings iOS 7-inspired user interface and a slew of notable features.
YouTube Capture was introduced on iOS last December, besides an Android app. In a nutshell, the app provides a quick way to record and upload videos directly to the video-sharing sites.
Now the latest release brings the most-awaited video-editing features! You can now pause and resume your recording, trim your video clips, stitch multiple clips into a single video, and add your desired soundtrack to the video from within the app’s library or your own collection.
Once you are done, you can upload your video to YouTube channel and share it via social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.
Here’s the complete changelog of the latest version:
- You can now rearrange or trim individual clips.
- Add your desired soundtrack from the app’s collection or your own music library.
- Enhanced support for multiple channels/accounts.
- Added major bug fixes and stability upgrades.
- iOS 7 compatibility enhancements.
iOS users can download the updated version of YouTube Capture from the link given below. The app works with iDevices running on iOS version 6.0 or above.
YouTube Capture download link for iOS (free)