Buxton Technology has launched a new app called Pato & Friends Snowball Fight on iOS. This is an action-packed game, which involves mischievous hares running riot in the forest, hitting Pato and his friends with snowballs.
As the title indicates, the game features the title protagonist’s pals; Pato the hog, Mishka the bear, Tina the squirrel and Tiger. Use your skills and defeat the annoying hares so that your group can head their way through the magical frozen ground.
The game consists of the following features:
- Awe-inspiring cartoon-style graphics.
- Defeat the pesky hares who are hitting you with snowballs.
- A slew of challenges that keeps you on your toes.
- Features more than 70 levels to play.
- Ability to control all the 4 characters at once, each has its own unique style and skills.
- Ability to purchase additional snowballs through in-app purchases.
- Support for Game Centre to track your progress.
The app comes in 2 different flavors: Pato & Friends Snowball Fight (compatible with iPhone and iPod touch) and Pato & Friends Snowball Fight HD (compatible with iPad). Both of these versions are available for free.
iOS users can download both Pato & Friends Snowball Fight and Pato & Friends Snowball Fight HD directly from the link provided below.
Pato & Friends Snowball Fight download link for iPhone/iPod touch (free)
Pato & Friends Snowball Fight HD download link for iPad (free)