BitTorrent offers a simplified way to share files on the web; it also provides PC users a great chance to sync up their home files on their mobile devices remotely. Recently, the company has revealed BitTorrent Sync v1.3, alongside the launch of Windows Phone app.
The new Windows Phone version enables users to sync up all their files on their computer without having to connect to a third-party cloud service. Interestingly, the app will be able to automatically backup your photos from the Windows Phone Camera Roll to your computer remotely.
The company says that all your files are encrypted as well as protected by secure keys, which also enables any trusted buddies to access those home computer files with their own app. Moreover, the company has assured that there are no restrictions in terms of file sizes.
Check out what you can get with Windows Phone version:
- You can access all your Sync folders as well as files right from your mobile device.
- Ability to add images from your device to your desired Sync folders.
- Ability to back up your camera roll automatically to a folder available on your PC.
- All your content is encrypted and secured by secure keys.
- Your stuff is never stored on a server in the cloud.
- It’s a breeze to connect the Sync app to other Sync folders.
In addition to the Windows Phone version, the company has also updated its Desktop, iOS and Android apps. From this link, you can check out the complete changelog corresponding to the 3 platforms.
BitTorrent Sync download link for iOS (free)
BitTorrent Sync download link for Android (free)
BitTorrent Sync download link for Windows Phone (free)