Gameloft, the acclaimed game development studio, has finally launched the most popular World at Arms game on Windows Phone 8 platform. The game, already available on iOS and Android, is a modern-war strategy game.
The game blends city building elements with strategic warfare, in a breathtaking realistic near-future military setting. This is just like Kingdoms & Lords game, but with robots, tanks and aeroplanes.
In this game, players are required to develop a city from which to rule their empire. This game differentiates itself from other similar games with a few nifty mechanics. For one, World at Arms features 6-on-6 battles against the smart AI and other players. These generally take place across air, land, and sea and engage up to 6 units on each side.
Another nifty feature is the ability to visit as well as interact with your Facebook buddies. This is indeed a great way to grab additional resources in the games like this. Probably pals can help one another in battle, which should be more fun.
- A war simulation game with awe-inspiring graphics, animations, and realistic buildings and units.
- Collect enough resources, build, enhance, and fuse units, construct facilities, and complete a plethora of achievements to grab free bonuses.
- Take part in cutting-edge battles across the world and on different terrains (like urban, underwater, and so on).
- Features deep-sea exploration and battles that keep you on your toes.
- Build the new super unit, Atlas, and then use it in the form of a game-changer in war.
- Ability to join units with other players or create your own to engage in war, command, and earn rewards.
- Connect with your loved ones through your Facebook account and even borrow their units during battle.
Windows Phone 8 users can download this wonderful World at Arms game right from the link provided below. Users can grab it for free!
World at Arms download link for Windows Phone 8 (free)