Circa, one of the renowned mobile news reader apps for iOS, has landed on the Android platform! Circa offers the best way to read and follow the news on the move.
Circa, that’s been available for Apple devices for a year, includes in-house team of editors to make each atomized story (news) much simpler and faster to read. It covers stories from the day’s Top Stories, Technology News, US, US Politics and World.
Now the recently launched Android version follows the footsteps of its iOS counterpart. Android version includes the following features:
- Do not worry about the long articles. The editorial team at Circa will trim stories to just the facts without fluff, keeping you up-to-date and saving you time.
- You are allowed to follow stories that you would love to stay up with. The app features updates to news you care about.
- You can share stories and points that you find interesting through Messaging, Email, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Every pixel within the app is artfully crafted.
The Android version offers a light user interface and consists of several Holo design elements, and the home screen of the app features the best stories. It also presents a large banner on the top, indicating the top story of the day while the smaller stories rest underneath with a headline and a small thumbnail image.
Stories that you are interested in can be added to your followed list, and you will receive push notifications as the new information is added to the stories.
To be on par with the Android release, Circa has updated its iOS version with a slew of new features. Here’s what’s new in the iOS version:
- Completely redesigned for iOS 7.
- Improved faster story reading experience on iOS 7.
- Support for background updating on iOS 7.
- Ability to view full screen images and maps; just hit on a map or an image to view a high resolution version.
- Several enhancements and bug fixes.
Android users can download the Circa app from Google Play Store for free. Whereas iOS users can download the updated version of Circa from the Apple App Store for no charge.
Circa download link for Android (free)
Circa download link for iOS (free)
Version 3 of an Android App That Lets You Shoot the Past is on Google Play
Epic Mech Wars – an action packed battle gaming App for iOS and Android devices
Super hexagon – a vector puzzler game for Android players
American Idol Launches an App for iOS and Android powered devices
Nooly – a latest weather forecasting App for iOS and Android users
Foursquare launches a new App for business owners to connect with the customers
BBc Sport Receives an Update On iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire
Top 6 News Apps for Android Phone Users
Snapchat App for Android Updated with Animated Emoji 3D Stickers
Russsh, a Pickup & Delivery Company, Launches a New Android App
The Official Reddit App for iOS and Android is Finally Out
New Live Streaming Features Added to Facebook App for Android