Glu Games has rolled out a new game called RoboCop on iOS, based on the upcoming movie by the same name. This is a free-to-play game that features an iconic character in a bit third-person shooting range. iOS version is now live in the Apple App Store, while the Android app is set to launch later this month.
In this game, you take the role of a human cop who’s part-man and part-robot called RoboCop. Your goal here is to crime-driven 2028 version of Detroit by shooting human crooks and evil robots.
The game includes the following features:
- Ability to shoot through console quality training simulations.
- Take the advantage of drone strikes to wipe out large troops of foes.
- Defend human hostages and capture informants.
- The game includes robot enemies from the movies.
- Ability to enhance your weapons and robotic suit to the advanced technology that the OmniCorp has to offer.
- Ability to scan your targets with body heat vision in order to get to their location and weak points.
RoboCop for iOS is downloadable via the link given below. The app is optimized for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and requires iOS 5.1 or above firmware.
RoboCop download link for iOS (free)
Descent – an adventurous game for iPhone users
gFlash Pro – an advanced study tool for all students using iPhone and iPad devices
Epic Mech Wars – an action packed battle gaming App for iOS and Android devices
The Scientist Magazine App is now available for iPad users
InstaPhotoFX App for iOS users to create stunning photos
Words in space- an entertaining word game for iOS power driven devices
Dashboard for Twitter- a new account management app for iPad users
iFile Download Manager App for iOS users to manage any type of file
American Idol Launches an App for iOS and Android powered devices
PDF reader App for iPad users to manage and read PDF files
THX launches a new App for iOS users to adjust their TV and speaker system
iFile browser – an iOS App to manage files of different formats