If you are someone with a hectic lifestyle, a professional event-planner, or just someone who desperately needs some organisation and scheduling in their life, then look no further than the To-Do list apps available for download on the iPhone. Available both for free and as paid services, these best IOS apps can provide a range of services, apart from scheduling your activities and providing reminders, which enhance the functionality of the already useful iPhone. Of course, choosing the best to-do list app for yourself is a personal act as the app must be tailored to your personal needs, but just taking a look at the range of apps for every necessity in the app-store will convince you to download a few.
Reorganize your life and make it faster
- The top apps can help you categorize your activities and tasks, set dates, and share them if necessary.
- They also have clean and easy to use UIs which makes making and removing schedules that much easier. Some of them can even sync with your browser or the internet to keep your schedules updated.
- You can assign sub-tasks to tasks, add notes and personalized reminders, set tasks and alarms to repeat in cycles, and assign different tasks to different people.
- Some of these apps come with maps and location guides to help you find your way.
- Some particularly quirky to-do apps turn the act of making schedules and keeping to deadlines into a game, adding a fun and challenging factor.
Remember The Milk
Descent – an adventurous game for iPhone users
Where’s My Water Free App Review
Epic Mech Wars – an action packed battle gaming App for iOS and Android devices
The Scientist Magazine App is now available for iPad users
Cut the Rope App Review
Pudding Monster HD App Review
The Lost City App Review
Dashboard for Twitter- a new account management app for iPad users
iFile Download Manager App for iOS users to manage any type of file
Sortee – a fast paced puzzle game for iOS users
InstaPhotoFX App for iOS users to create stunning photos
Mushroom wars – a real time action game for iPad users