Opera has rolled out a tablet-optimized version of its browser on Android via Google Play Store. Gone is the oblique interface to flick through multiple pages that’s familiar to the Opera’s mobile users; it’s all about tabs instead, similar to Chrome browser on Android tablets.
Now the browser is based on Chromium 31. Moreover, the tablet version adds a new user interface, which also brings the following inclusive features:
- The app has been improved to help discover the content easily: the Discover feature allows you to access breaking news stories and personally customized content on the dot
- Includes an Off-Road mode, which narrows the data usage to maximize the use of your busy data plans or WiFi networks.
- And, the Speed Dial option allows you setup quick access to websites that you visit often.
In addition to the tablet features, the update also brings an enhanced search engine list to make your task much easier. There’s also a new remote debugging feature that allows users to seamlessly debug a page.
The update also brings the following notable bug fixes:
- Rectified a bug related to fullscreen video playback.
- Fixed an error with HW back button on Discover.
- Rectified a problem with keyboard staying on screen.
- Sorted out an issue related to page reload when leaving text input in Off-Road pages.
Moreover, the update brings a plenty of performance and stabilization improvements to offer a better experience.
The latest version of Opera browser for Android is downloadable via the link given below. The app is compatible with devices running on Android version 3.0 or above.
Opera browser download link for Android (free)
Disney Releases a Drawing and Guessing Game, Scribblemix on iOS and Android Platforms
Epic Mech Wars – an action packed battle gaming App for iOS and Android devices
Super hexagon – a vector puzzler game for Android players
American Idol Launches an App for iOS and Android powered devices
Nooly – a latest weather forecasting App for iOS and Android users
Foursquare launches a new App for business owners to connect with the customers
BBC Sport Launches a Kindle Fire Version, and Updates Its iOS and Android Apps
BBc Sport Receives an Update On iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire
Top 6 News Apps for Android Phone Users
Snapchat App for Android Updated with Animated Emoji 3D Stickers
Russsh, a Pickup & Delivery Company, Launches a New Android App
The Official Reddit App for iOS and Android is Finally Out