Location Finder, the Windows Phone navigation app, has received a major revamp. The latest version of the app brings a plethora of new features, including user interface enhancements and performance tweaks.
The overhauled version brings support for the Nokia’s own HERE navigation apps as well as the Peoples Hub of Windows Phone. The app’s user interface was modernized ever so slightly to provide it a bit neater appearance. Moreover, the revamp also includes minor performance tweaks and bug fixes.
Here’s the complete changelog of the latest version:
- Improved user interface.
- Ability to update an Address Book Contact with the address information from the present location.
- Resolved a bug that caused hassle for non English locales while launching a saved location.
- Upgraded Light Theme setting.
- You can now launch Here Transit right from the Saved Locations screen.
- You will be able to launch Here Apps directly from the Saved Location Screen.
- Ability to generate ‘Travel To’ voice command for saved locations alongside Walk To and Drive To voice commands. The Travel To command launches Here Transit app along with the saved location.
- Minor performance upgrades.
On the whole, the update has made Location Finder a more efficient app than before. Though the app is compatible with Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 7.5 devices, the update is only available for Windows Phone 8 users. Users can download the latest version of Location Finder app from the following link.
Location Finder download link for Windows Phone (grab the update for free or pay $0.99 if downloading the app for the first time)